* Creative / Carnival Makeup – Anything that can be called extraordinary avant gard Makeup, it takes from 20 minutes up to 1 hour to finish off;
* Special FX – Is used for movies, peagents, particular characters for music videos or concerts, where you change a person from human being to different character. It can also be changing a person of young age to an old age or vice versa. Treatment takes from thirty minutes up to four hours for the while body changeover;
* Digital FX work Photoshop – This is when you either work with a film director, producer or someone who would like to put up some special effects and you can create an image of the environment or a person only as a soft copy. This is used always at first hand, before taking up all the material for makeup to see if the results will be liked or not. It takes several hours;
* Individual Makeup Lessons – This is where a client is asked to bring her makeup and she is thought how to apply her makeup in a much better way, even teaching them how to use Yves Rocher products in the best method. As a treatment usually it takes seventy-five minutes;
* Body Art – Creativity comes out here where the whole body colour is changed;
* Fashion shows, Photo shoots, Competitions – Make-up and other effects requested to have excellent results for the occasion;
* Bridal Makeup – Make-up and other services required to achieved the best possible results for once in a lifetime occasion;
* Facials – Yves Rocher products are used for all the treatments;
* Facial Electrics – Yves Rocher products are used;
* Waxing – Yves Rocher skin repair treatment is used;
* Manicures – French polish and the rest of Yves Rocher nail products are incorporated;
* SPA Manicures – Effervescents of Yves Rocher are used together with essential oils. French polish and the rest of Yves Rocher nail products are incorporated;
* Pedicures – Effervescents of Yves Rocher are used together with feet deodorant and essential oils. French polish and the rest of Yves Rocher nail products are incorporated;
* SPA Pedicures - Effervescents of Yves Rocher are used together with feet deodorant and essential oils. Includes a foot scrub, massage, paraffin wax if needed and mask. French polish and the rest of Yves Rocher nail products are incorporated;
* Nail art- free hand styles and designs to be the most original and outstanding!
* Eyebrow /Eyelash tinting- Giving a colour to those white hairs in the eyebrows, or a gap between the hairs or to make your eyelashes thicker and longer for the period of 6 weeks
* Massages – Yves Rocher body oils and aromas are used, so clients get used to them, with body brushing before and scented candles, warm environment and relaxing music, having no one else to disturb in the outlet while you are having your treatment;
* Diet and Nutrition advice – Herbal teas of Yves Rocher are suggested to client and the slimming products.
* Beauty and Makeup courses.
For prices and details come visit me at my salon, email or call me on the contact section